Dr Alexander McQuinn is a fellowship trained interventional neuroradiologist. He grew up in country Victoria, then moved to Adelaide where he completed his medical degree and specialty training in radiology. He then relocated to Sydney where he completed post graduate fellowship training in interventional radiology and interventional neuroradiology.
He has current appointments as a Visiting Medical Officer at Liverpool Hospital, Prince of Wales Hospital and Nepean Hospital. His areas of interest include aneurysm repair, dural AV fistula and acute stroke treatment. He has presented at conferences on topics including carotid and intracranial stenting and optimising antiplatelet management in neuroendovascular disease states.
- Fellowships in Interventional Radiology (Liverpool Hospital) and Interventional Neuroradiology (Liverpool and Prince of Wales Hospital)
- Fellow of the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Radiologists 2017
- RANZCR CE Eddy Prize Winner 2013
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery, Flinders University 2009
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy 2005
- Dux, Catholic Regional College 2001
Dr McQuinn is certified to practice Interventional Neuroradiology by the CCINR.